Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Let The Mysteries Commence!

 Mystery season is upon me.  Bonnie Hunter's Grassy Creek mystery has begun, and part one is finished - a lot of HSTs (Half-square triangles).  Can't reveal numbers or sizes, but here's a picture of stacks of them:

Block 8 of Pat Sloan's Cozy Things block-of-the-week mystery is done as well:

I'm excited about all these mysteries and projects going on... I'm doing a New Year's Day sew along mystery on Jan 1st and the Parallel Universe mystery begins in January too, as does the 2021 Murder Mystery!  Sew much fun!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...