Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Onyx in Autumn

 I received a pattern in my email yesterday for an adorable table runner called 'Onyx in Autumn' designed by Jessica Dayon, so I pulled some fabrics, and made it yesterday and finished up the top this morning.  Love it (of course, there's a cat, what's not to love?)...  Fun, easy piecing and fast!

Won't get it backed and quilted in time for Halloween, but definitely can try for Thanksgiving!   Thinking of giving the cat some eyes, too... haven't decided on that yet....

Now, back to some Tula Pink EPP!

#onyxinautumn, #onyxtablerunner, #jessicadayonpatterns, #bernina, #madetocreate




No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...