Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Postcards from the Edge

Today was a busy workday for me.  I got the second set of instructions for the Thimblecreek Mystery.  I made the block today:


Then, when that was done, I finished some postcards I've been working on.. I had to complete cards for 4 different swaps.  The first was for 'Opposites':
The second one I completed was for 'Love, hearts and flowers'
The third was for the February postcard 'lottery' among the group I belong to:
And fourth and finally is for a 'tag' swap with the theme of texture, shape and lines:
Lots of fun in the studio today - I made a total mess and enjoyed every minute of it!  I hope the ladies who receive these cards like them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...