Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Moving Forward and a Big Finish



After a couple of months of work and delays due to mask-making, the Amahzing Technicolor Dream Quilt is done at last!  I am so happy with this quilt... I hope Seth and James like it and get many years of use from it.  Just waiting on an address to send it to.


Here is a picture of the quilt label:


I've also been working on Pat Sloan's May quiltalong.  I've got 2 sections done and working on more HSTs for the next section.  They are supposed to be done a few a day, but some days I make more.  It will be a fun and pretty rainbow quilt when it's done.  I think this one will go to a nice charity.. Much as I love rainbows, I've got no use for another lap quilt right now...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...