Pages

Friday, October 2, 2020

As One Mystery Ends, Another Begins...

 The final block of 'Out West' has been released, and this is mine 'Music', block 9 of 9:

Fun and easy block to make... I really enjoy Pat's designs, even tho they aren't 'representational' of their names, she always designs interesting and easy blocks, some of which look complex, and her final layouts are often interesting and different.  (Layout for 'Out West' is my project for later today and/or tomorrow).

 And the Morewood Mystery from Meadow Mist Designs is just getting underway... Well, we just got clue #2, and here is my progress... all 45 pieces are done:


 I like her designs too, she designs a quilt with easy parts like these four patches or the HSTs from last month, and puts them together into complex designs that look hard (but aren't) and are always interesting.  Not sure about my background fabric yet (the black), but we shall see how it all comes out.

 Now... back to the studio for that Out West layout...

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...