Pages

Friday, October 23, 2020

Making but not Posting

I've been doing some sewing... maybe not as much as I COULD be doing and SHOULD be doing, but some... but not a lot of posting.  Some of that is due to some computer issues... seems I'm running out of RAM and computer is freezing up and locking up, requiring a hard reboot.  Keep having to switch to an older system... Ordered memory but it didn't help because the new memory chip was slower than the original hardwired memory chip and we had a compatibility problem... another, faster memory chip is on order... sigh.  Anyway, here is what I've been working on:

Tula Pink City Sampler blocks 21-30 are done:

Pat Sloan's Out West mystery is a finished top.  The backing just needs to be sewn together, batting cut and off to the quilter it goes:

The borders for the 2020 Murder Mystery quilt are done:

Blocks 1 (bottom) and 2 (top) of Pat Sloan's 'Cozy Things' mystery:


  Now, I have to finish masks for my husband and a friend to wear to work for Halloween.  They both want monster face masks, so that's what I've got to make... Saturday is a wash, so Sunday will be a work day for me at least 1/2 the day (the other half, I've got a meeting on Discord/Roll20).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...