Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Sewing My Way to Sanity

 I am scheduled for surgery today, and woke up early (4am)... Worried about the day to come, I couldn't get back to sleep, so I resorted to my usual therapy - sewing.  I made a couple of blocks for Pat Sloan's 'Out West' quilt.  So here they are - blocks 6 and 7:

Block 6


Block 7

Now it's 6am and I still have an hour and a half before I have to leave for the surgery center.  I need more to do!  I know I've got masks to make but I'm waiting for answers to some color questions (these are being made to order for a friend and i need to know what colors to make), so can't really work on those.  So here I am watching reruns of Charmed and trying to stay sane.  I can't eat or drink so no tea or breakfast... I'm going a bit nuts, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...