Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

No more masks!... Except for... sigh

I keep saying 'no more masks' but then family and special friends keep asking for something special or personal, and then I just can't say no... But right now, I've finished the last batch.. which I forgot to take pics of before mailing most of them.  I did keep 3 for me and my husband... will need pics of those I guess.. 

I did make a couple more of Pat Sloan's picnic blocks since my last post... One was 'Summer Fruits' (last Weds.), and today's block was 'Fun and Games'.  This first picture is my Summer Fruits block:  green for grapes, pink for peaches (I know, it doesn't look at all 'peachy', but I didn't have anything closer in my stash), orange for oranges and purple for plums:

This is my Fun and Games block for the picnic quilt:


Also, I finished selecting my fabrics for the Parallel Universe Mystery Quilt.  I'm SO looking forward to this one... I've never done a mystery quilt with a modern vibe before... Can't wait to see what we do!


Speaking of mystery quilts, I also sewed my starting sections for the Morewood Mystery quilt by Meadow Mist Designs...(that's a lot of M alliteration!):



No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...