Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Another block and mystery progress...

I finished another quilt-a-long block for Pat Sloan's 'Out West' project...



I really like this block, not sure if it conveys anything about yummy western food, but it sure does have a southwest vibe.  I put in some horseshoe fabric and some kokopeli fabric as well... (probably spelled that wrong)...

I got 2 borders added to 'Frolic', but can't decide on cornerstones... might take some pics later and try to use them to decide how to do the cornerstones.

Made 2 more of my kitty hexagons for the never-ending hexie project as well... so progress is being made...

Tomorrow is my mini-group sew-in, so might get those borders on Frolic at last.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...