Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Look, Ma! No Cats!

Well, I made the second block for the Childhood Games Quilt-a-long.  It's called 'Chinese Checkers' and I used a spotted fabric to represent the marbles...  I decided not to use a cat fabric on this block... but I will use more cat fabrics in the quilt... just because I love 'em!


I always wanted to learn how to play Chinese Checkers as a kid, but had no one to teach me... because there was always a board for the game in those multipacks of games.  The marbles were fun to play with though and my sister and I made up our own games to play with them...  I kinda miss those carefree days with lots of playtime... oh wait... is quilting considered adult playtime?  If so, I guess I never outgrew them!

Well... back to borders on Frolic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...