Pages

Saturday, February 29, 2020

More Clues, More Sewing...

Joe at Thimblecreek designed another 6" block for the semi-mystery he is presenting.  This was the second of his clues.  So much fun to make these little blocks.





I put together block 3 of Pat Sloan's 'Out West' mystery as well... I found this background fabric in the free pile at my sewing group and it reminded me of wagon wheels, so I had to grab it to use in this quilt... This was a good block for it.  It's sadly a very thin fabric, probably old too, but it was too perfect not to use it.



I resewed clue 2 of the Murder Mystery (I didn't like one of the fabrics I had used).  No picture at this time, but it looks better.  This morning I finished stay stitching a felt table covering for a friend, but it still needs velcro sewed in and I don't have the right kind of velcro, so it's off to the local craft store to find some of the sew-in kind. 

Maybe tomorrow I can finish those two border strips on Seth's dog quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...