I spent the weekend making paper-pieced sections of a large pieced hexagon. I finished them today, only to discover that 4 of them were labeled incorrectly. Half were As and the other half of each 60-degree section were Bs. The 4 greens and teals were all reversed, so when the pieces are put together, they can't be placed in the right order. Here are the four green/teal/blues:
As you can see, the yellow green and green should be reversed, and the teal and blue should be reversed.. but they don't fit that way because they were mislabeled (As as Bs and vice versa).
Here is what the whole hexagon looks like:
Here is a link to a picture of the whole quilt: Arcadia Avenue - Though mine will be on a black background because I think it will be more striking that way.
Anyway.... right or wrong, it's almost done... I am content.
From Fire Fighter to Fiber Artist with Brandy Maslowski
42 minutes ago