Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Baby Steps Toward Progress

Making more strides toward completing projects this month.  Finished the final block of Pat Sloan's Cozy Things mystery sew-along this morning... Not sure if I'm going to use her setting or make one of my own... but with 9 blocks, I just know that I don't want it to be square, so her setting would solve that issue.

 


  I am working on the layout for my Ripples quilt... here are 6 of 7 rows... I need a taller design wall.  And a step-stool.

I decided to replace the original borders I put on my Rainbow quilt.  I love it now... was going to just donate it but now I may keep it...


And my step 4 of the Morewood Mystery from Meadow Mist Designs:



I'm glad the holidays are almost upon us.   My husband already has his holiday gift and I have no idea what to give my son and daughter-in-law.  Perhaps I'll ask each one individually what the other might want.  Of course my husband is pressuring me what I want.  I have no clue.  sigh.  Time?  Peace?  Control over my bladder, lol.. okay TMI, I know... um... I'm kinda lost here.

4 comments:

  1. Everything here is so pretty!! Love the rich colors and blacks that you're working with. The Laurel Burch fabric is stunning inside your top block.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lynette... feedback is always welcome... Glad you like them!

      Delete
  2. Tell him you want a $300 gift certificate to your preferred LQS. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... what trouble I could get into with that... but I'm in that strange position where there's really nothing I NEED right now, quilting-wise. Maybe I'll have him make a donation in my name to a worthy cause or something... :)

    ReplyDelete

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...