Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Paddy's Day

A little entertainment - an amazing mashup for St. Patrick's Day - enjoy:


I also finished another quilt, so I thought I'd share that as well.  It's called Henrietta Whiskers and was a Block of the Month from Bunny Hill Designs:

I just had to make this one because I LOVE squirrels (and crows).  The back is made up of pieces left from the fat quarters that I used to make the quilt.  The binding was made from the strips left of the back when I trimmed the excess batting and backing off the finished quilt, so the binding is very 'scrappy'.  Just have to do the hand sewing for the label, sleeve and binding to call this one 'done'.



Hope you had a lovely St. Paddy's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...