My mini group is doing a round robin this year. There are 7 of us participating and this month was our second month. I put borders on an eagle panel this month, adding only 2 borders (top and bottom rail fence blocks) with some appliqued stars. I knew when I started that I needed to calm down the first border of scrappy Americana squares with a more solid looking border.
However, I didn't put it on the design wall before doing the stars, and I might have rearranged them a little if I'd seen it from a distance first. Still, I'm happy enough with it as is... I hope the owner likes it when she gets it. The way it's going, it is going to be a good sized quilt by the time it's done - it's already about 24" x 36".
Other than this little foray into the studio, I've done little quilting of late. Yesterday was Worldwide Quilting Day and to celebrate (well, not really, they just happened to coincide) we had a quilter's yard sale. I took 5 bins of fabric and sold some of it... I only made about $300 but it doesn't even look like I made a dent in what I took with me... I will need to do it again to sell more... I just need to get rid of more fabric I no longer want! Especially if we might move in the next few months (probably not gonna happen, but you never know).
And Miles of Binding to Go ---
10 hours ago