Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

A new beginning

While I still don't feel like doing much of anything, I started a new mystery quilt earlier this week, while I still had some mojo.  It's the Pat Sloan Mystery Quilt-Along, 'Out of This World'.  Here is block one:




Can't wait to see what comes next... should be interesting.... I'm glad the blocks aren't pictorial space blocks (like piecing or paper-piecing a space shuttle picture, for example)... the theme seems to be more inspiration rather than pictorial, which is nice.  Had fun making this one... gave me a little respite from the pain. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...