Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Wake Me When It's Over

This year has just been too much.  Only 2 months to go, but it seems like forever.  I look forward to 2021... but this picture about sums up how I feel right now:  

Now on to quilt stuff... Here is block 3 in Pat Sloan's 'Cozy Things' design:  

And I got my block back from one of my local guild's Round Robin for last year.  This is it:  I started with the pet shop block in the center... unknown ladies in the guild added the darker grey border and the pinwheel/four-patch border.  Haven't decided what I might do with it yet... donate?  finish?  Just can't decide.




1 comment:

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...