Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Donations are a good way to get rid of WOMBATS*

Today I donated 13 quilt tops to my guild's charity.  They will make backs for these quilts, quilt
them, bind them and donate them to local charities.  I feel a great sense of relief as some of these were quite old (some not so old, but I felt no desire or compulsion to complete any of them myself).  While some were nice enough quilts, they were WOMBATs in my UFO pile.

*WOMBAT = Waste of Material, Batting and Time

I am relieved to be relieved of them, and happy that they will warm someone;









No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...