Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Meet Kaylee

Our family has grown by one member.  Today we adopted Kaylee (formerly known as 'Bessie').  She is a 1 year old female St. Bernard.  She's a real sweet love and has double dewclaws, something I've never seen before!.

So far she is still exploring the yard and house... when she isn't napping like now.  She seems to like it here, and even got to chase a bunny today (it came from the botanical gardens behind the house and the dogs thought it was great fun chasing it til it got out of the yard).  Poor bunny must have been terrified. Glad they didn't catch it!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new family member. Adopters rock!
    Gina in Missouri

    ReplyDelete

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...