Pages

Friday, July 26, 2019

A Finish and More HP...

I put the last stitches in the binding on my Wonky Bear Paws quilt... I'm so glad I got this one done, though I don't have a recipient for it yet, I'm sure that will come in time... (At least I hope so!)



STILL working on the endless quilt, the Harry Potter quilt-a-long... Got another two blocks done, same pattern, one for each of the two quilts I'm making... Introducing: (drumroll, please)  potions!:


Still waiting for this week's block to be debuted.  I have a feeling, there just isn't going to be one this week at all, and tomorrow we'll just have a new one (the designer was on vacation, returned last Saturday and said 'two days', but two days has stretched now into a week, and the next block is due to be out tomorrow, so I suspect that is when we will get it, which is fine... a little breathing space is welcome.

I have been feeling a little overwhelmed by UFOs of late, so anything that isn't calling me to finish by a time limit is a welcome respite.  I love sewing and quilting, but I am cautious of getting too far behind on too many things and feeling pressured - it will take the joy out of what I love to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...