Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Mystery Fabrics are Cut

Well, I waffled, then caved and changed one of my mystery fabrics before cutting commenced.  Here are the final 4, all cut and ready for the first month clue in September:


And my latest Harry Potter blocks, courtesy of a couple of ladies on the Facebook group who came up with the original design, then this modification of the original:


I have 2 more HP blocks cut (Luna in solids and Luna in Grunge), ready to sew... the 8th block in the Out of this World mystery is also cut and ready to sew.  I am itching to get to them, but I am gritting my teeth and not touching them because I'm going on a retreat next week and I want to have plenty to do while I'm there.

So far, my retreat to-do list is:  bind one quilt, sew the mystery blocks, sew the HP blocks, quilt  two wall-hangings, and maybe I'll add some more bindings into the mix, also, my month 10 Dear Daughter blocks if that arrives in time to prep them before the retreat (I am NOT messing with fusible and cutting out letters and such on retreat). I think that's enough to keep me busy for 4 1/2 days... at least I hope so! 

2 comments:

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...