Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Applause!

Okay, maybe Applause is a bit over the top, but that's what it feels like when someone says they absolutely love a quilt you made for them blindly.  Seth and James love their new quilt!  I am thrilled, and content.

I had surgery Tuesday the 19th, and have mostly been laid up recovering since then.  No sewing for me til last night.

I made block 16 of Pat Sloan's Childhood Games last night (easy block), and it almost wiped me out.  I'm done for a while.






I also finished Pat's May Rainbow Stay-at-home quiltalong earlier this week (before the surgery):





I love the border fabric, but not thrilled about it around the quilt... but I've got nothing else that will do, so I think I'll leave it... this will be a donation quilt and some child will love it as is.  I love rainbows, I loved making it, but I just don't need another lap quilt in the house.

I still can barely get up and down by myself, so I think I need some more recuperation time.  Back to bed I go...



2 comments:

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...