Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Playtime

Today, another block of Pat Sloan's Childhood Games quilt was released (#15), and I sewed it up right away, after making my HSTs for her May quiltalong.  It's a large block (16.5").  I found an adorable bunny fabric to use.





Tomorrow I have to visit my surgeon's office to pick up orders for my Covid test pre-surgery.  I have to take the test on Thursday.   Not looking forward to being in a hospital at this time, but it is what it is.  This needs to be dealt with.

Today I did very little else besides that bit of sewing.  Tomorrow, I'm hoping to ship Seth and James' quilt off to NY at the very least... maybe if I can pack it up tonight, I can ship it while I'm out to see the surgeon.  It was a joy to make and I hope they like it.  That's why we do this, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...