Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Card Tricks!

I'm still recovering from surgery, so taking things slow.  But... Pat Sloan put Card Trick into the Childhood Games quilt, so I HAD to make one right away.  I did take it slow, but it's done now.



I have to say in explanation on why I just had to make this block that I have ALWAYS loved the card trick block since I first saw one, and for some reason, never made one.  With all the samplers I've done (at least 5 or 6) and all the quilts I've made, this block has never been in the repertoire.  Not only did I love the process (a bit fiddly, but doable), I love the outcome as well... A day well spent. (No, it didn't take me all day to make the block, but I was in meetings most of the day and only had so much time to sew between the meetings.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...