Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

So Many New Starts... where are the finishes?

I have, in the last week, either started or prepared to start (pulled fabrics) for no less than 5 new projects - all of them are online quilt-alongs, sew-alongs, or mystery quilts.  I'm really looking forward to doing all of them! 

I'll be doing the Meadow Mist Mystery quilt, 'the Morewood Mystery'.  You can find more information about it here:  https://meadowmistdesigns.blogspot.com/p/morewood-mystery-quilt.html

I'll also be working on (or starting) three Pat Sloan sew alongs or mysteries: 'Out West', 'Going on a Picnic' and the 'Jolly Bar' sew along.  You can learn more about these at Pat Sloan's blog page:  https://blog.patsloan.com/  .  I'm also doing her July calendar too... It'll be interesting (check out her page for more information about the calendar!

And of course I'm still working on several UFOs, so I'm not lacking for projects to do.. just lacking in motivation... I hope I get through July and maintain my sanity - what little I have left, that is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...