Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Trying to Keep Up

 Lately, I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels, barely keeping up with the least of necessary tasks.  Thought I'd share my one finish for the month, a couple of pics of finished tops (no quilting yet), and a pic of my favorite Halloween quilt because, well, it IS the 31st of October today.  Happy Samhain!

 

This is 'Mod Meow'  - my one recent finish:

Atomic Starburst (with Tula Pink fabrics) - a fun challenge!  Will be going off to the LAQ early next year:

Opening Night (more Tula Pinks).  Will go to the LAQ same time as the one above (early next year):

Block 10 of the 2021 Murder Mystery quilt, just finished this morning:

I really feel like I'd like more hours in each day.  Every time I think I'm about to catch up with current projects (some DO have time limits - blocks of the month and such), something happens to derail the plans.  I need more focus and a strict to do list!




5 comments:

  1. I have to confess that I am the usual cat person, but your meow quilt is sooo fun! Awesome finish! Enjoy :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mod Meow is so much fun! This is the time of year when it seems like there is a never ending to do list, isn't it? Congratulations on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mod Meow is SO cool! And I love the dark background on your Atomic Starburst.

    ReplyDelete

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...