Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So Cal Quilt Run Epilogue

I won!  I won!  I won!  lol... I've been on this quilt run many times and never won anything, but I just got a call yesterday that I won one of the Grand Prize drawings - a $500 gift certificate!  I'm can't wait til it arrives in the mail!  I can go on a little spending spree between now and December 31st, when it expires.  I'm so excited!  I usually never win anything, so this is a big deal for me..

Today I am grateful for hope... there's always hope for a better day, a lucky turn of events, a silver lining even on the darkest cloud.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...