Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Another Finish... almost

So a little mojo back, I almost finished another 'flimsy' - sans borders... I call the quilt Victory Garden.  It's from the book Gathered From the Garden by Cindy Lammon.  I did it in all red, white, blue and gold.  I'm thinking a red strip for the first border, then maybe a floral in patriotic colors?  I'll need to find and audition some fabrics for that outer border.  But at least I finished something.

Hopefully it will get quilted in time for my guild's quilt show in October, which is patriotic themed.  It will fit right in with all the other red,white and blue quilts.

Today I am grateful for being able to get up and get out of bed while I can.  There are a lot of people in this world who can't.  Be grateful for what we have - no matter what we lack, there are others who lack more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...