Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Hogwart's Castle

I spent all Memorial day weekend (4 days) at a gaming convention, playing Pathfinder (a D&D offshoot) all weekend. I had a ball, but came home feeling quilt-deprived.

I spent Tuesday cutting fabric, and finally finished my Hogwarts Castles (for both quilts, one solid, one Grunge) this evening. Glad to put these behind me.



Tomorrow I start cutting Hagrid... though not sure if I'll get to piece him til Saturday (Friday is the Central Coast Quilt Run and I'm going on a road trip with friends). Maybe I'll be caught up by mid-next-week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...