Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Mystery Looms...

I've been working on another mystery quilt, this one by Meadow Mist quilts... it's called the Mosaic Mystery... The first sewing clue was released a week ago, and my blocks are done...






These are my 'house' blocks for step one... I have NO clue what comes next ... (that is of course the nature of mystery quilts, but sometimes you can take an educated guess)...

My fabrics chosen for the quilt are these, with all the pre-cutting done that we were given instructions for:


As usual, I am agonizing still over my fabric choices, but it's all cut, so I'm not changing them now !  :)   I hope it comes out pretty, and not square (I hate making square quilts)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...