Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Not Changing.... just NOPE.

So my last post, I insisted I wasn't changing this block:


Didn't want to do all that ripping and resewing... however... the more I thought about it, the more I just couldn't let it lie.  I did the ripping... and the resewing - and here is my new block:


OMG, cannot believe the change in it... I am SO glad I made the alteration to it (I won't call it a correction because technically, there was nothing wrong with it - it was all aesthetics).  I am content with it now.

I also finished a quilt... one of two anyway.  I made two of these "You Lucky Dog" quilts designed by Bonnie Sullivan.  I am almost done quilting the second one... the hanging sleeve, label and binding are ready to go on, just waiting for the last stitches of the quilting to be done.  It measures 44x48.  The original quilt called for a very dark green sashing.  I replaced that with the light rust color. 









1 comment:

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...