Pages

Monday, December 16, 2019

Sewing for the Holidays

I made a whole bunch of little dice bags at one time, and decided they would make nice gifts for the guys and gals in my gaming groups this year for holiday presents.


I tried to pick the most masculine looking ones for most of the folks because guys wouldn't want flowery bags, lol.  They make great dice bags because they are padded and have little pockets for miniature figurines or whatever.

I also made them all pillowcases with a gaming theme (dice, swords, spellbooks and so forth)... Each one is unique and except for a couple of them, they will be wrapped and given out randomly... they can trade if they covet each others' colors.  One of the pillowcases has bears on the cuff (for a specific person who likes bears), and one has books (for someone special).



I hope they all like their presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...