Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Little Blessings

Sewing sporadically has been a little escape for me from fretting over health issues.  I managed to do both of the first clues of the Bonnie Hunter Frolic mystery... Clue number 1, Four patches:


 Clue no. 2, elongated two-patches (?)...


Meadow Mist Mosaic Mystery, December clue:


My local guild's opportunity quilt for 2020, which I did some of the sewing on (previously did some of the embroidery stitches on the hexies, added some of the black to square up the hexies so they could be sewn into rows) and added the binding last week:


I also made some pillowcases for friends for holiday gifts... 11 down, 1 more to go.  The quilt for my son and daughter-in-law is done and ready to be gifted.

I'm actually feeling positive about the coming days and the new year, and though the state of the world scares me right now, I have hope and pray for sanity and peace.  

Blessings all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...