Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2019

A Word for 2020

I've thought long and hard on this... my word for the new year... I do one every year, to inspire and provide focus for the coming year.   With so much chaos in the world, it is hard to stay focused and not get embroiled in the events of our time.  Still, I have come up with my word. 

The word for 2020 is DRIVE.
  • D - is for Determination, which I need to have more of... sticking to my commitments and finishing what I start
  • R - is for Reach - to remind me to reach for new plateaus and new experiences.... instead of withdrawing from potential opportunities to learn and grow.
  • I  - is for Inspire - not only myself, but others too...
  • V - is for Value - I tend not to always show how much I do value friendships and relations... Not showing it doesn't mean it's not there... I just don't express it often enough.
  • E - is for Encourage - others as well as myself.  I need to be more vocal in my enthusiasm for what others do as well as that inner voice that pushes me to do what I do, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...