Pages

Monday, January 27, 2020

More Mystery...

I've been so busy with just well, everything... that I it's taken me longer to complete my Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt top than usual... Of course her clues went longer into January than last year or the year before, so not finishing the top til later in the month makes sense I guess. I've still got to trim and sew on borders, but I'm glad I got it to this stage.

 

I'm also glad that even though the pile of 'parts' looks very 'pinky-raspberry, the finished top does not share that look... I think the aqua and green helps tone down the pinks. 




I wish it weren't square... and if I had enough fabric and time and all, I could make another row and add it in, but I think I'm just gonna finish this one and donate it.

Also, I have lots of other projects in process, so I"m not lacking in things to do, just have to get to them... like this teacup sampler quilt... Have to figure a way to put it all together...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...