Pages

Friday, January 3, 2020

And so it begins...

Another year... another chance to get things right, or at least better... another 365 day trip around the sun.  I have so many projects I'm working on, I don't even know where to begin...  I'm making a whale quilt ('Whale you be mine', no pics yet), a mystery quilt (Meadow Mist Mosaic Mystery), the last clue of which just got released... I just need time to put it all together (maybe Sunday?), another mystery quilt (Bonnie Hunter's 'Frolic') which I'm far behind on now, and have lots of catching up to do (I had to get more fabric today, and order one piece on line, so I'm stalled), and a new mystery quilt-along by Pat Sloan called 'Out West'.  Here is my first block for 'Out West':






\Lots of catching up to do in the coming weeks.... Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...