Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Getting Ready for Mystery Season

 December and January are 'mystery season' at my house.  The Bonnie Hunter mystery (this year called 'Grassy Creek') starts on Black Friday, and the Parallel Universe Mystery starts early January.  All my prep for those is done (fabrics pulled and ready to go!).  But in the meantime, I've got to keep up with all the other projects!

Cozy Things designed by Pat Sloan is about 1/2 way done... Here is my block #6, which came out this morning:

 

My first of 12 pairs of Hedgies blocks (a one year long block of the month, that just started last month):

and my test block for the month long 'block of the day' project at Pat Sloan's page.  For that one, I am making the Ripples quilt (a free pattern on the Fat Quarter Shop webpage):

Next week we will be enjoying Thanksgiving with my son and daughter in law (they live with us, so it's all in the family, but we'll still be maintaining some social distancing and safety measures.  Not sure exactly what to be thankful for this year... 2020 has been rough, but hoping things get better soon (at least by the beginning of next year.  I surely wish this one were over. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...