Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Back to the old grind...

Well, first of all, I was asked to post a picture of the earrings I bought on the cruise... here they are... aren't they gorgeous???

The large, triangular stones are Tanzanite, the medium sized rectangular stones are opal, and the small stones are diamonds.


I'm back to my old routine - classes, mah jong, guild, quilting, and all the little things that have to be done around the house that I've been letting go.  I think I want to go back to the Caribbean.

I guess I should post a picture of the necklace I won too - maybe I'll get my husband to take a picture of that and post it here as soon as he does.

He took some amazing photos while we were in the Everglades, too.  The cloud formations were amazing and the sky reflected on the waters was a thrilling sight.  He caught birds in flight, alligators swimming, turtles climbing on trees... it's all very pretty - here are a few of them....

Note the baby gator with the two turtles on the log.  Aren't they all so cute?

Joe caught this egret in flight, just as it took off...


I love this picture with the clouds reflected in the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...