Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

WAYWO

I've been asked frequently what I'm working on, so here it is in a nutshell.  Mostly I'm trying to get ready for a trip to the Machine Quilter's Getaway next week.  In the meantime, however, today I spent all day working on my quilt for the Simi Guild biennial challenge.  This challenge was to pick two crayons, add a third color and make a quilt using only these three colors.  My colors were indigo and periwinkle.  I chose orange as my third color and found a beautiful variegated orange batik for the background color. 




Tomorrow is for D&D, Sunday and Monday are for packing for the trip, and we leave in the wee hours Tuesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...