Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

More Lonestar designs

Here are some other lonestar color or design configurations I'm considering...




I like the gold/orange ones... they remind me of little suns burning bright, but I really like the animal skin star too.... oh I just don't know which one to pick...

I leave for my retreat in four days... One of those days is reserved for playing D&D, one is for mah jong, which leaves me really just one day to pack and plan everything left to do... oh my, time is flying all of a sudden!  I think one of the hardest things to do before a retreat is make sure nothing gets forgotten.  I must make a checklist so I'm sure to bring everything I need... It would be horrid to get to the retreat and be missing important notions or machine parts.  I once went to a quilting class and found I'd left my foot pedal home!  Can't have a repeat of that fiasco!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...