Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Henrietta Whiskers Finished

I had a chance to finish up my version of Henrietta Whiskers by Bunny Hill Designs.  If you haven't heard, it is a free BOM over at www.bunnyhilldesigns.com.  It will be free til the end of September.  After that, it will only be available to purchase starting in January.  If you like it - go download it NOW... Here it is:


It still needs a little embellishment - some buttons and such, but those will have to wait til the quilting is done.  I am so happy to have done this one.  I just LOVE squirrels.  Fun to do month by month as the patterns have come out. 

Do I have my quilting mojo back?  Not sure.  I had enough to do this, but I have no enthusiasm for sitting down with anything else tomorrow.  We'll see.  This was progress enough for now. 

I am sad today for my dear friend who had to fly suddenly to be with her sister who has terminal cancer.  I wish I could do something to help ease this time for her.  I feel sad and helpless.

1 comment:

  1. this turned out beautiful! thanks for sharing that it is still available, it may take a few years but I have added to my TO DO list- be good cw

    ReplyDelete

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...