Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Should I?

It's just a couple of weeks until the deadline to enter a quilt into the Road to California show.  I just can't decide if I should or not.  I was thinking of seeing if my folk art cats quilt would be accepted by the jurors:


I've really only finished a couple of quilts this year and this is the one I'm proudest of.  It will be quilted by submission date for the show.  I just can't decide whether to enter or not.  The competition at this show is very stiff.  What should I do?

2 comments:

  1. I love your cat quilt and think you should definitely enter it...and GOOD LUCK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes enter it! I haven't been to Road in a few years, if you let us know you are IN ... I'll make a point to go to see your quilt in person!

    warm quilt hugs, sue in CA

    ReplyDelete