Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Woodland Creatures

I was provided information about the designer of the Woodland Creatures quilt that I will be doing as a BOM.  It was designed by Rosemary Makhan and has a poignant story behind it.  I recommend reading her page about it here.  Having read the story behind the quilt, I feel so blessed being able to make my own version of this quilt soon. 

Anyway - just thought I'd share with you all.

What have I been doing since last week?  Not much - I made some fabric postcards and put the borders on that Hidden Wells quilt.  Here's the postcards I made:


The theme of these postcards is that we are doing alpha swaps.  We have been going through the alphabet, exchanging cards representing different letters.  We are now up to 'S'... and I figured 'S is for selvage', so I made postcards from selvages.  I hope the recipients like them.  

I will have pics of more Northern Wilderness blocks probably next week after Road to California. 

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...