Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

And Done...

Did the embellishment of the block... and I have to say I'm very happy with it.  I thought it would take forever to do the stitch, but it went SO fast.  Got it done in just a few short hours.

My January block, all finished.
On a sour note, I missed the first night of the winter Olympics while watching old programs on the DVR... I heard I missed some ice skating - which I love and is the only reason I really watch the winter olympics (that and the ice dancing).  Sigh. Oh well, I guess I will have to look up what I missed on You Tube.  Gotta love the internet...

1 comment:

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...