Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Working through Adversity

Despite still trying to cough up a lung or two, I got to work early this morning and finished all the applique for part four of my Dear Daughter quilt.  I figured since I got the applique done around 9:30, I might as well sew the blocks together too and call it done.  If I were a little more ambitious or feeling up to being picky, I might reposition a few things, but for my present condition, it's good enough and I'm calling it done.



Working on this was my consolation for missing a guild meeting this morning, but I don't want to spread this, if there's a chance I'm still contagious.  Tomorrow I absolutely HAVE to go out for a bit, so might as well heal as long as possible in the comfort of home and pajamas.  Time for some tea and feet up on the sofa!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous quilt. And... I'm glad you did something while feeling crappy. May you get better quickly. Hugs, Andrea M-H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun quilt. Hope you are feeling better. This coughing stuff is for the birds, and I didn't like it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea, I really love your section of the Dear Daughter project. So sorry you were sick, and I really hope you're feeling much better now.

    ReplyDelete

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...