Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Keeping Busy

Despite being crazy busy with social obligations this weekend (all day Saturday (9:30 am til 10:30pm), Sunday evening 5:30pm til 2am monday, and Monday evening 5:30-7:30), I managed to get all the applique fused for Dear Daughter section 4, all the cutting and piecing for month 3 of Out of this World (4 identical blocks), and block 7 of the Harry Potter quiltalong (Harry's glasses). I'm feeling very accomplished... none of it is perfect, but it's done and I'm happy with it. 
Dear Daughter, month 4, just the applique blocks

Harry Potter, first 7 weeks


Harry's Glasses, week 7


Out of this World, month 3 (the 4 corner blocks)

Looking forward to finishing up the applique (that's a LOT of blanket stitching in my future), fusing and sewing my Enchanted Gardens blocks and working on other projects as well... I've got SO many UFOs!!! And I've got a binding queue that just keeps growing and I haven't worked on a binding for at least week! It seems I'm #20 on the Queen's list too.... I'd better get busy on one of those bindings quick!

Tomorrow I go to my sewing 'club', but don't know how much I can do, as I've got a new quilter who needs a lot of guidance and doesn't really listen, does her own thing anyway. sigh. At least I get to see quilting friends and socialize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...