Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

More Fun and Games

Today has been a busy day.  It started with sun and rain, and a beautiful horizon to horizon double rainbow.  I was inspired and uplifted by the incredible sight.  The picture didn't come out as bright and beautiful as the sight, and you can barely see the outer rainbow on the left side... but it was all there to the naked eye.



Then I went to sewing and got ONE hexagon done before I had to leave to come home... But the company and talk was fun and worth the effort to get out of the house for a couple of hours.

Came home, played Pathfinder (like D&D) for a few hours.

After the game, I went to my sewing room to work on my ongoing projects.  I finished the Childhood Games block for this week - Badminton...






I worked on the Thimblecreek Mystery 'Stay Tuned' for the week as well, but didn't get those blocks finished yet.  Likely won't until tomorrow.  I sewed some HSTs and I'm ready to cut my background fabric for the five blocks now - maybe later tonight or tomorrow morning. 

I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed by all my ongoing/recurring projects, but today's 'March Madness' task from Pat Sloan was to make a calendar to plot all these projects and make some semblance of order and sense out of them.... I'm working on that now as well!  (Google 'Pat Sloan March Madness 2020 to join the fun).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...