Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Quarantine Quilting

You'd think I'd have tons of time to sew or quilt... Well, I do, but I'm not using it very efficiently.  Almost no sewing at all last week - too much TV time, too much computer time, a little hand sewing.  So this weekend, to top off a week of inactivity, I was busy on the computer... playing Pathfinder - LOTS of fun was had, but little productive work.  However between games, I managed to do a little sewing.  I got my five blocks from Tuesday's Thimblecreek mystery quilt done Friday night and Saturday morning.  These were by far the harder blocks to make (small pieces, LOTS of seams), and I had to make 5 of them!


 then I got Wednesday's Childhood Games block done earlier today (Sunday).


Tomorrow is Monday and I'm hoping to do at least some work on my Whale quilt... I know I should be making more masks, but I'm tired, and maybe later?  I doubt the need is going to evaporate.  Tuesday, another Thimblecreek set of 5 blocks is coming out, and Wednesday is Childhood Games Again.   

Also, Bonnie Hunter is starting a new 'mystery' quilt along tomorrow morning... Haven't decided if I'm gonna play along or not..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...