Pages

Friday, March 6, 2020

Seth's Quilt




Seth's quilt is a finished top... it's too large for my design wall, so taking a picture of it was a bit problematical... I just had a couple of friends hold it up for me.  I can't wait to make a back and get it to the quilter.  Was hoping I could get it done by the 15th, so I could get it to him when he's here in California, but it's not looking good for being finished in time for that.  Still, I'm glad the top is done.  Today, I will be working on the back and a label... just need a name for the quilt ('Seth's quilt' just isn't gonna cut it).   I've already used 'You Lucky Dog' for another quilt, so that won't do... Maybe it should be derivative of a song title (he IS a musician), or a movie title?  I've gone through all the titles I can think of (or find on Google), but can't settle on the perfect one... Well, I've got all day while I make a back and a label to think of one that will work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...