Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Catching Up Again...

I'm trying to catch up again... I fell behind while making all those masks, and I've got to make a lot more, but first I want to catch up on my daily, weekly, and monthly blocks... Tomorrow, I've got appointments all day, so I decided to sew a few blocks tonight.  This is 'Paper Dolls' for Pat Sloan's Childhood Games quilt:


The blocks for this quilt are not representative of an image of the game or pastime, so don't look for anything to do with paper dolls in the block....   It was fun and easy to sew... Can't wait for next week's block!

I also sewed tomorrow's block for Pat's stay at home quiltalong.  Since the blocks are all the same (different fabrics, same design), easy to sew ahead.  I'm trying not to do that, though the urge is to chain sew all of them!  But tomorrow's back-to-back appointments will prevent me from sewing much tomorrow.


Now to get some sleep... I've got to be at the doctor's at 7am for a CT scan.  Then another appointment at 10am, another right after that, and then a little free time in the evening to sew masks.

Stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...